Tuesday, May 18, 2021

You are enough Glitter Floral card

This week, I want to share some cards that I have created with the You Are Enough  special collection that is available for National Scrapbooking Month.


This has to be my favorite Cricut flower on any of our CTMH collections.  I love how simple it is, and especially and well it both cuts, and looks, when cut out of the Glitter Paper.  

I paired the Cricut cut flowers with one of our special edition stamp sets available during the month of May for National Scrapbooking Month.  This stamp set, called "You Are Enough" and is available with or without Thin Cuts, and by itself, or at a discount as a part of a bundle.  The images are ones that I will most certainly use over and over, but what really spoke to me were the words.  The "you are" and then you can select a word, or words to follow.  I also adore that the stamp includes the word "I".

Here is the stamp set:


The stamps are available all month long (while supplies last) and can be found by clicking here:

This card is available as a pre-cut, pre-stamped set of 4 in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop.  You can see those by clicking here.

Other supplies used:  (Z3442) Blue Belle & (Z3840) Sapphire Glitter Paper, (Z2848) Sapphire Exclusive Ink & (Z7001) Blue Belle Glitter Gems.  

Sassfully yours,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment