Saturday, December 21, 2019

Day 16 - Boutique - Capture the Details Layout

Check back tomorrow for more details on this layout, but for tonight, I wanted to make sure I posted the special.


To see more of the details of this layout, click on the picture and it will open in a larger window.

Hello friends! Your favorite late night owl here posting tonight's special! And it is a definite keeper!! My heart immediately thought of Tracy Friday Ciuffo with this one! While the colors are not bumblebee yellow, they are yellow indeed! And you know the Buckeye in me struggles to use yellows and blues together...but in this case with the addition of that Charcoal I am just in love! This layout design was apart of the Operation Smile set that I purchased from the ever-so-talented Jennifer Smith. She did a fabulous job with this one. A word of warning - the pieces are intricate but the results are magnificent! Did I mention I was head over heels with this one? 

Title details - two layers with Thin 3-d foam tape.


Flourish Blooms and splatter effect


embellishing details


Supplies used:  (X5953) Charcoal cs, (X5958) Peacock cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, () Clear Shimmer Brush, (Z3132) Watercolors, (Z4191) Silver Glitter Gems, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive runner and (Z2831) Charcoal Exclusive Ink Pad (retired) Boutique paper suite.

Until midnight on the December 21st you may purchase this kit at a discounted price of $15 and after the 24 hours it will return to the price of $18 - which in itself is still a steal! And if you are attending my December Crop (the 27th and 28th) I will be teaching it on Saturday afternoon around 1PM so I would love for you to join me then! 

Today's product special features our Tri-blend markers for just $4 each. Just like yesterday, you may order as many as you wish, just e-mail your color selections to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. 


Both specials are available in my In All Sassiness Designs shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment