Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Adventure - No Worries

No Worries! I still love this retired paper collection and have been working with it all summer!  This is my favorite of the layouts that I have created thus far and I love it so much I am saving it for my trip to Tahiti with my daughter Abby, and Close To My Heart in April.  The left side of this layout was inspired by a single page layout created, and shared, by fellow consultant Jennifer Smith.  I have thought about this layout since I first saw it so I reached out and asked to use it for inspiration, and creation.  

The planks on both pages are from a piece of patterned paper that is cut apart, distressed using a distressing tool, and then inked with Whisper Ink  (you could use another shade of grey --Mink or Heather -- if you don't have Whisper as it is now retired) and then adhered back together.  Once the planks are adhered down, comes the fun part of creating clusters of embellishments - a mixture of stickers, chipboard pieces, ribbon and stamped images.






Supplies used:  (retired) No Worries paper pack, No Worries Compliments, Footloose WTG stamp set, Whisper Exclusive Ink Pad, Whisper cardstock, Thin Cuts - Scalloped Border, Wooden pieces.  (Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush.  (X5946) Linen cardstock.  (Z2895) Lagoon Exclusive Ink.  (X5968) Lagoon cardstock.  (Z2848) Sapphire Exclusive Ink.  (X5950) Toffee Exclusive Ink.

I have a few of these kits left for sale in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop.  You can view them by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment