Friday, September 27, 2019

Peace, love and joy.

Old meets new and together they can create fabulous artwork!  I love that we keep the same color palettes from year to year and just update come of the colors!  I created a layout as an i.e. for my crop next weekend that you can go back and use older items in your stash and pair them with new collections and the results can be amazing!  This paper, called Evensong - Creative Basics - is multiple years old but it was one of my absolute favorites so I (OMG) hoarded it.  When I saw this layout design on our new Complete Creativity Cricut Cartridge, I had to bring the paper out of the archives and create with it.  Luckily for me, New England Ivy is still a popular, and current, color and now it is two-toned allowing me to use the softer side of NEI for my bases.  This is an awesome perk as the weight of our patterned paper years ago was very thin compared to what we have now, and having it backed on cardstock was quite helpful.  The details in this Cricut designed layout create quite the harmony together.  If you look closely (click on the photo for a larger view if need be), you will see that the wreath is three layers deep - the first, loose leaves, the second - a wreath of the NEI printed paper and the third Colonial White (now retired).  Other details to note: there are scallops on the top borders, and a very intricate design in the photo mats on the right page.  





Supplies used:  CTMH Complete Creativity Cricut Collection (see below to order).  (retired) Evensong Creative Basics; (retired) New England Ivy ribbon; (retired) Red glitter gems.  (retired) Colonial White cs.  (X5959) New England Ivy cs; (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape.

A very limited supply of this layout is available in my In All Sassiness Designs shop for $15.  They are pre-cut for you, include bulk embellishments, detailed instructions and a color photo to assist you in the creation process.  You can combine with other kits there to save on shipping cost.  Click here to see the kits.

To order the CTMH Complete Creativity Cricut Collections, click here and I will receive a small commissions (and thank you!) as CTMH consultants are now also official affiliates of Cricut.

Have a delightful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment