Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Every Little Things Workshop Kit

Introducing my exclusive Every Little Thing Workshop Kit which includes three 2 page layouts and 8 cards! How can you get your hands on this beautiful kit? There are a few ways!

1. Join my Hearts with Sass team and you will receive this custom kit free as a sign on bonus (valued at $43!). You can join my award winning team during August for just $35 for a no-kit option which includes $35 in CTMH cash to spend on the products that you like OR you can join for the kit option (shown below) for $70 which includes the kit AND $50 in CTMH cash! And BONUS...if you submit $300 in sales by September 25th you will receive our new Cricut Cartridge the debuts on September 1st for free! Visit: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com to join my team! The first three to join or re-join will receive bonus Shimmer Brushes (Wisteria and Clear) to beautify the layouts with!

2. Register, and come to my class where I will be teaching the class on September 8th after Scrapbooking Bingo! Your cost: $35!

3. Order the kit from my square store and it will be sent to you when the paper goes live on September 1st.

4. Make a $35 purchase on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com and request the file via e-mail at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will send it to you as my thank you.

5. Purchase the digital files for $10.

To purchase the kits, or digital files from me, visit: https://squareup.com/store/tonya-sheridan-independent-close-to-my-heart-consultant





If creating the kit outside of my class, there are a few optional items that are used:
Z3511 Wisteria Shimmer Brush
Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
C1809 Little Birdie Stamp Set
D1885 Survivor Stamp Set
8 card bases and envelopes
Sapphire Exclusive Ink Pad
Wisteria Exclusive Ink Pad
Black Exclusive Ink Pad
Lavender Tri-Blend Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment