Tuesday, July 2, 2019

To Infinity and Beyond! Captured on paper.

With the release of the new Toy Story 4 movie, I couldn't help get into the Toy spirit and create this fun layout designed by Ginni Candelaria.  There are lots of mats for photos, and small photos, so I decided to create a few quote boxes from the movies to fill some of these mats - if you have lots of photos you could easily delete these quotes or just use one or two.  For my layout, I wanted to document the Buzz Lightyear right at the Magical Kingdom but when I looked at our photos from our photo pass, the kids were really far away from each other in the photos.  To make this work for what I had planned with my layout, I printed the photos as 5" x 7"s and then cut each child's photo to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" which worked perfect!  The colors of the layout worked perfectly with the colors in the ride!  Ginni did a fantastic job!

One of the things that I think really made this layout "pop" is that all of the character pieces, and mats, are dauber ink distressed with the corresponding colors.  I wish you could see these accents in person as the camera didn't highlight them as well as I would have liked.

This layout kit is available in my In All Sassiness Designs shop for a limited time as I only have a few left and the background paper is retired so I can't create more kits.  So if you love the layout, fly, don't run, over to my shop and grab yours today!  https://squareup.com/store/tonya-sheridan-independent-close-to-my-heart-consultant

For a larger view of the layout, simply click on the photograph and it will open in a larger window.



army guy details

Buzz details

alien details



Supplies used:
(Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape, (Z1979) Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen, (Z3314) Black and White Dots, (Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush, (X6027) White Daisy cs, (X6028) Black cs, (Z2805) Black exclusive ink, (X6026) Willow cs, (Z2807) Willow exclusive ink, (X6008) Lemon cs, (Z2808) Lemon exclusive ink, (X6012) Pansy cs, (Z2804) Pansy exclusive ink, (retired) Poppy cs and exclusive ink, (retired) Pacifica cs and exclusive ink, (retired) Central Park suite.  These supplies can be purchased on my ctmh website at:  www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

To Infinity and Beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment