Tuesday, August 7, 2018

And so my Sassy and Magical Disney Layout series begins...

How many of you have taken, or will be taking, a trip to Disney?  And how many hundreds, or in my case, thousands, of pictures do you have that you want to scrapbook?  For my family, I looked forward to, and started planning my wish list before my children were even born so when it came time for our Magical week at Disney, we embraced every moment.  And in my case, I captured many of those moments in photos.  Now I have the task, and joy, of scrapbooking those precious moments and I invite you to join me along this journey!  I will be offering a minimum of 2, and at times more, Disney themed layouts a month for the next year.  Some of these will be offered as a workshop, and others as kits for purchase.  I will be posting the layouts here on my blog and in my In All Sassiness Scrapbooking Facebook group (if you would like to join this private group for my VIP customers, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will add you) with all of the details, and they will be listed for sale or purchase in my In All Sassiness shop.  I hope you will join along!  For every 12 layouts that you purchase from my Sassy & Magical Disney Series you may choose a free My Legacy Album to store your beautiful layouts in.

So with that being said, here is the first layout...to see a larger image of the layout, click on the photo and it will open in a larger window.

The layout was designed by Ginni Candelaria, but I of course, altered it to fit my photos and style.  It is created with the Beautiful Friendship (how perfect for Mickey and Minnie right?) paper suite.  I love how it is not traditional Disney colors as many of my photos are not in reds, yellows, and blacks and also how if someone wanted to use the layout for non-Disney all they would have to do is take off the Mickey and Minnie heads.





I only have 20 of these kits left as I had several pre-orders so if you love it as I do, you will want to grab yours quick! You can purchase them in my In All Sassiness shop for $15.00. All pieces, with the exception of the photo mats - so you can choose your sizes - have been pre-cut (whoosh--that took forever) and included in your kit you will also find detailed instructions and a colored photo. If you live local, will be attending Scrap Pink next month, or are attending the New Jersey Expo and would like to for-go the shipping cost, simply select pick-up at check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment