Sunday, January 29, 2017

Love Your Selfie!

Close To My Heart has a colorful Picture My Life collection called Love Your Selfie!  The color combination, and the bold patterns have enticed me from it's introduction, and I have couldn't resist the urge to create with them anymore. Typically, the Picture My Life cards are incorporated in pocket style scrapbooking: they include twenty 4" x 6" and thirty-six 3" x 4" cards.  The cards have the same design on both side: one side features the design vertically and the other side features the same design horizontally.   As with our other scrapbooking products, these are acid-free, lignin-free and buffered.   Typically, the cards are incorporated in pocket style scrapbooking, but you know me...I always have to look outside the box when creating!

I took one complete set of the Picture My Life Cards, and created five 2 page layouts.  I then created 9 handmade cards.  After these projects, this left a total of 6 cards left for additional journaling, lunch box notes etc.  I was pretty impressed with myself and my creation!

 This is a sampling of the Love Your Selfie (Z3194) cards that I created with.  They can be purchased on my website by clicking here.

Layout one:  Love Life

Layout two:  Dream Big

Layout three:  Smile

Layout four: Laugh Out Loud

Layout Five:  Believe In Your Selfie

Card Collection

I will be teaching this Love Your Selfie Workshop on Saturday, February 4th from 1-4PM at the Timberville Church of the Brethren.  The class is $50 for all 5 layouts, and you will receive the 9 bonus cards as well as 6 extra PML cards that can be used for additional projects.  OR, if you prefer, you may pick and choose the layouts that fit your needs the most for $10 each.  To register, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

If you are unable to attend the class, both would like to purchase the class kits, you may do so by clicking here and purchasing in my shop.  If you would like to purchase just the digital layout files, and purchase the supplies yourself, that is also an option.  You may also do so in my In All Sassiness Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment