Sunday, March 27, 2016

The power (and the cuteness) of the M sized stamp!

Such adorable stamps with such a power statement!  Love them!  These little stamps are the perfect size to add a sentiment to a card, or to accent a layout!  And priced at just $2.95 before shipping and tax, you will want to collect them all.  Here are a few of the sentiments "M" sized stamps used in cards, but we also have monogram, and state stamps.  Complete fun right?  




In love?  Want to start, or add to, your collection?  If so, then March is the time for you!  All month long, Close To My Heart's My Acrylic stamp sets are Buy 2 Get 1 Free!  And even better, there are no limits to the number of deals that you can order.  Awesome right?  Of course, the least expensive stamp set is the free set, and you have to pay shipping and tax, but oh the fun you will have collecting your favorites!

Need larger stamps?  as in A, B, C, D, or E sized stamps?  We have you covered with those as well!  Buy 2 and get 1 free on my website, forward your e-receipt to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com once you have made your purchase, and I will send you your favorite M sized stamp for free!  Simply let me know which set you would like free with your e-mail.   BONUS...this exclusive special that is only available with myself, Tonya Sheridan, is repeatable with as many deals as you purchase of the A, B, C, D and E sized stamps!  DOUBLE BONUS - when your purchase is $100 or more (before shipping and tax), and you forward me your e-receipt, I will also send you a Mini Stamp Organizer for free!  This is a $12.95 value and the perfect way to store your little stamps, Shimmer Trim, or any other embellishments that you need to keep organized.  Offer valid until midnight on March 31, 2016.

Here's a fun way to "gift" the state stamps!  This was a Virginia gift basket that I made for our MDA basket raffle-notice the cute little Virginia stamp in the upper right hand corner?



No comments:

Post a Comment