Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Shamrock flash back to 2015

One of my very favorite parts of my Shamrock Crop each year is pampering to my attendees and making them feel special.  They are my business and I make it a point to show my appreciation as much as I possibly can - especially at this event.  

That being said, each year, I create a full layout - for the Shamrock Crop it is usually 2 full layouts (we have to capture all the fun right??), - for each of my attendees.  For the 2015 layout, I created the base layout in Studio J, and printed all of the pictures for the flip flaps in Studio J.  That part I finished months--and months--ago.  The details were planned then too, and the embellishments purchased, but I could never seem to find the time to finish the "putting together" stage of the layouts. With the 2016 crop rapidly approaching, I finally set aside an entire weekend aside to finish these layouts and the results -- were amazing!  At least in my opinion!  

Because we "Shamrock" every moment of the crop with St. Patty's colors, which include a lime and Kelly green, I struggle each year on finding the perfect paper to compliment our photos.  Using the black and white in Studio J and then accenting with gold embellishments and glitter was the perfect match!  LOVELOVE.  

This is the 2015 attendee layout.

Full spread layout one.

Full spread layout two with flip flaps closed.

Layout two.  Left side.  (four) 3" x 3" Flip flaps open.

Layout two.  Right side.  (two) 4" x 6" flip flaps open.

Glitter detail.  This is my favorite!

Bows and Washi Tape details.

Accent details.

Supplies used:  Z3105 Gold Fundamentals Assortment, Z3076 Gold Glitter Paper, Z1920 Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape, Z1747 Small Flip Flap Assortment, Z4114 4" x 6" Flip Flaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment