Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adult coloring at it's best!

Are you one of the millions who are finding themselves loving the Adult Coloring books and or pages?  If you answered yes, then these cards are for you!  If you answered no, try it--you just might be like the rest of it, and you will love it!  

These cards were all created quite simply.  Using White Daisy Cardstock and Archival Black ink, the floral images of the Friend In Me Stamp set are stamped randomly all across the paper.  The trick to random stamping is to start in the top left corner and stamp in a diagonal pattern.  Begin with the largest image.  Then gradually step down to the next largest, then the next largest, until you have worked your way to the smallest stamp which is perfect for filling the small open spaces.  To achieve a more professional look, stamp some of the images off of the paper as well.

Allow images to dry before coloring.

You can choose to color, or cut, first.  I choose to cut first so that I could color the cards with different color combinations.  This choice is yours.  I stamped a full 12" x 12" piece of cardstock.  I then cut (6) 5" x 3 3/4" pieces.  With the left over pieces, I was able to cut (2) strips of 2" x 5 1/2" for two additional cards.  So, in summary, one 12" x 12" sheet will create a total of 8 cards.

The black mats are cut to 4" x 5 1/4" from Black Cardstock.

This is the stamp set that I used:  C1640 Friend in Me.
This is what one of the stamped pieces looks like before coloring.

Bonus card with the side scraps.

And here are several of the color combinations that I tried out.






Sentiments can be added to the inside of the card or on a small matted accent piece. 

Sold yet?  I totally am!  I am finding that coloring is very stress relieving and therapeutic!  You can purchase the Friend In Me Stamp Set for $13.95 (plus shipping and tax) on my website here or e-mail me directly at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. And a bonus, if you order this adorable stamp set and three Shin Han markers, I will send you 6 card bases, envelopes, the black mats and the blank front piece to be stamped so you can get started right away!

Not wanting to do the stamping, but enjoy the coloring?   No worries, I can help you there too.  You can purchase a set of 6 pre-stamped cards, with mats, sentiment accents, bases and envelopes for $5.00.  All you have to do is add the color!  Fabulous right?

To order a pre-stamped card set, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  If shipping is needed, add $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment