Thursday, December 10, 2015

12 days of Sassy Scrapbooking - day 9 and 10

good morning!!  Sadly, yesterday I had some crazy car issues so I didn't make it home to post so I am doubling up today!

For the 9th day of Sassy Scrapbooking, your consultant offered you -
Buy 2 ShinHaun markers and get the 3rd free.

And for the 10th day of Sassy Scrapbooking, your consultant offered you,
Buy 3 embellishments and get one free!

Both specials are available exclusively with myself.  To take advantage of them, e-mail me at; inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will add it to your tab.  Once the 12 days are finished, I will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure site with a credit or debit card.   Both specials are available until 9am on Friday, December 11th.

Happy embellishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment