Monday, December 7, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 7 Stamp sets

Welcome to a new week!  Today's special is one of my favorites!

On this 7th Day of Sassy Scrapbooking, 
your consultant offered you...
ALL My Acrylic Stamp Sets Buy 2 Get 1 Free!

And yes, you can repeat this special as many times as you wish!  The least expensive stamp set is the one that will be free however, if you order multiple "deals" I will price sort them and give you one in each price grouping for free.  For i.e. if you have three at $17.95 and three at $2.95 you would get a $2.95 one free and a $17.95 one for free.

To see all of the amazing stamps that Close To My Heart has available, visit: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

This special is offered exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan.  To take advantage of it, e-mail your stamp selections to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will add those to your Sassy Tab.  At the end of the 12 days, I will calculate your tab total and send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a credit or debit card.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment