Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Zoe Workshop On the Go



I cannot express my gratitude enough to Close To My Heart for choosing Zoe to be the paper pack used in the early August release.  Don't get me wrong...I love all of CTMH's paper packs, and hate to see the previous ones retire, while at the same time, can't wait to get my hands on all of the new ones...but there is just something about Zoe!  Something about the newness!  It is like a breath of fresh air!  And I am loving every minute of it!  I know, I have most likely gone paper loopy-de-loop! But at least it is a happy loopy-de-loop!

That being said, on Friday, August 22nd I will be teaching the Zoe Workshop On the Go from 10:30-1:00 PM at the Harrisonburg Holiday Inn.  We have a pretty regular group that attends but we always welcome new comers!  And most local kids aren't in session, I will have a kids table in the back corner, so if you want to come and your munchkins are holding you back - let's chat!  We can work something out I am sure!  We would love to have you join us!  The cost is:  $34.00.  Featuring the colors of Glacier, Slate, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf and our brand new Artistry Cricut Cartridge the Zoe Workshop On the Go is workshop with a delight of fresh designs and colors!  The workshop includes the materials for both the main and alternate layouts with materials to spare, the Zoe Paper Pack, the Zoe Assortment, a roll of Coral Shimmer Trim, 3 additional sheets of White Daisy Cardstock and a color instructional guide.  To register, please e-mail Tonya by Wednesday, August 18, 2015 at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment