Monday, July 20, 2015

Using Studio J in your daily life.

I am a huge fan of the ARC Organization/Calendar system which can be used for many things, but I use mine for a business/family calendar and as a way to keep other business things together.  Part of the reason that I love this system is that I can add pages that I have created on my computer, print them, punch them, and add them into my planner with ease.

I have also recently discovered that I can also create my own custom covers/dividers in Studio J for my organizer - how fun is that?  For our Close To My Heart Convention, I created a front and back cover for my team members notebooks with Studio J.  I simply used the No Limits Template and the Love Birds Paper Collection (this was the paper used in our team meeting) and 
created the pages at 8 1/2" x 11".  I then filled the open space that remained on the 12" x 12" page with photographs that I needed for other projects.  Once the pages arrived, I trimmed them to size, punched the ARC holes, and inserted in the girls books.

This has sparked a wealth of ideas for other organizational binders and needs!  Abby and I are going to create inserts for her school binders, and I am thinking of creating one for my Tab book as well!  



Remember, through July 31, 2015, Close To My Heart is having a Studio J Flash Sale - where all 2 page 12" x 12" spreads are on sale for just $5!  Click here for details of this awesome Flash Sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment