Thursday, June 25, 2015

Calling all Buckeyes!~

Scrapbook Expo will be in Akron, Ohio this weekend and I will teaching a pocket scrapbooking class!  There are still spaces available!  This is a jam-packed, dynamite class, if I do say so myself, and one that will leave you wanting more!  You can register right at the Expo or at: www.scrapbookexpo.com.  And, make sure you stop by the Close To My Heart booth and say hello!  


In this class, you will learn how to intertwine Picture My Life cards (aka pocket cards) into your traditional layouts, use them with pocket style pages, create greeting cards and so much more!  Feel free to bring your camera to take snapshots of the artwork that I have to share!  In addition, you will have a chance to do a little ala' carte choosing of additional styles of page protectors and bonus PML cards for your own projects!  Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment