Friday, February 27, 2015

Fill your life with Scrapbooking Sass!

Looking for an opportunity to join Close To My Heart as a hobbyist for a great personal discount or a business builder to add to your income? If so, then wait no longer (well, wait until March 1st!) When you join my Hearts With Sass Team in the month of March for just $99 you will receive our fabulously chevron Shoulder Tote along with your new Consultant kit! THEN, if you submit $300 in orders/sales in your first 40 days you earn our new rolling tote for free! How awesome is that? Not to mention that I will also have a very happy sign on gift for you for joining the sassiest team around! E-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com for details! And mark my word there will be an additional incentive for the first 5 to join my team! I have just returned from an all expense paid trip to Hawaii with my Close To My Heart Business...so I promise the excitement is never ending! And achievable! Let's chat!

This campaign begins at 9am MT March 1, 2015!  What difference will Close To My Heart bring to your life? 


When joining my team, you will be able to choose one of two fantastic, 
product filled New Consultant Kits!

New Consultant Card Makers Kit

New Consultant Scrapbooking Kit

To join my team, click here beginning March 1st at 9am MT and you will be on your way to Close To My Heart Awesomeness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment