Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness - Day 9 My Creations Albums

On this 9th Day of Scrapbooking Sassiness, my consultant offered me: My Creations Albums Buy 3 Get 1 Free!  These albums are great for creating mini albums for special occasions, countdown albums, ABC books and so much more!

The 3-d Kraft Albums are fantastic to store Christmas and have on your coffee table to showcase your friends and family; the Hip Pic albums are just that -they are a hip way of showing off your 4" x 6" photos.  And our new Kraft and Black Mini Books hold a variety of the Picture My Life Cards making these absolutely fabulous for quick adorable books/projects!








The special is good from 9am on Wednesday, December 9th until 9am on Thursday, December 10th.  To take advantage of the special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5) or the Deal of a Decade (unlimited $10 "C" and "D" stamps with a $50 purchase), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also include my own "sassy happy" to you with your order for participating in my countdown.  Every 12th order  will receive a new Seasonal Expressions item in their order as well.  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment