Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness - Day 8: Cards and Envelopes

It's that time of year - the time when we are sending Christmas cards and photos to the ones in lives that we love and to do so, today, on the the 8th Day of Scrapbooking Sassiness consultant offered me all blank cards and envelopes buy 2 get 1 free!  Of course, the least expensive item is free but you can repeat this offer as many times as desired over the next 4 hours.  The special includes: our Value Pack bulk cards and envelopes available in both White Daisy and Colonial White; our Spinner cards, standard envelopes and our Die cut cards.  So many choices right?

 Here are a few cards that I created with our spinner cards!  The spinner card is my favorite!




The special is good from 9am on Tuesday, December 8th until 9am on Wednesday, December 9th.  To take advantage of the special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5) or the Deal of a Decade (unlimited $10 "C" and "D" stamps with a $50 purchase), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also include my own "sassy happy" to you with your order for participating in my countdown.  Every 12th order  will receive a new Seasonal Expressions item in their order as well.  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment