Monday, December 8, 2014

12 Days of Scrapbooking Happiness - Day 7 Paper Fundamentals

Paper Fundamentals to a whole new level!  The papers come in four color palettes and each contain 2 sheets of each color in that palette.  What makes these papers so fantastic?  Simple - they have a glossy embossed design on one side, and the other side has the same design with a background of white.  These are great to use with cards or layouts when you are searching for a more classic background.  So for today, on the 7th day of Scrapbooking Happiness, my consultant offered me:  Paper Fundamentals - buy 3 get 1 free!  That's a savings of $19.95!

 Basic

Enchantment

Adventure

Whimsy

Here is some artwork that I created with these fantastic papers.













The special is good from 9am on Monday, December 7th until 9am on Tuesday, December 8th.  To take advantage of the special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5) or the Deal of a Decade (unlimited $10 "C" and "D" stamps with a $50 purchase), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also include my own "sassy happy" to you with your order for participating in my countdown.  Every 12th order  will receive a new Seasonal Expressions item in their order as well.  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment