Monday, October 13, 2014

Following the mustache trend...

I have to admit, I am not quite sure that I understand the current trend and rage of popularity of the "mustache" but I love that Close To My Heart is once again right on trend and has their own cute version to share!  We have seen it on previous stamp sets, and on the Artiste cartridge and now it is also  featured on our new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  This cute card took all of about 10 minutes, including cutting time, coloring of the sparkles time, and assembly time, to create!  Love the ease and simplification of the card!  And even more--having a masculine card to add to my card possibilities makes me happy!!!   

The supply list is quite short and simple:


Because the Fundamentals Papers are double sided they create a great inside design....and the little mustache that was cut out of the front...what a great little accent to add as well...just choose your favorite or the one with the most character.


No comments:

Post a Comment