Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Artfully Sent in a baby carriage...

This card was created with Close To My Heart's new cricut cartridge Artfully Sent and our Snowhaven paper collection.  The card itself only takes a few minutes to cut out--the time consuming part is trying to decide which cute papers to position where--at least that is always my struggle!  For this partricular card, I chose to use the Paper Fundamentals (Cranberry) which is a textured glossy on one side and a patterned solid/white print on the other side for the baby carriage--I simply paper pieced under the cut design and adhered down.  To make the Congrats sentiment stand out more against the polka dot pattern I used White Daisy Cardstock which I also used for the details of the carriage. I also used the Paper Fundamentals for the little baby clothes and underneath the letters in the baby blocks to make the letters stand out more.  For the sparkles, I used Clear Sparkles and colored them with the ShinHan markers...then added a piece of Bakers Twine and the card was complete!  Love it!






Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment