Sunday, August 24, 2014

What a Hoot...it's Picture My Life!

Have you ordered your very own "What A Hoot?" August Stamp of the Month yet?  There is just one week left to grab this "must-have" adorable stamp set!  Love, love, love the little owls and the creativity that the little stamps inspire!  And what I love even more, is that even though the stamp set is perfect for, and includes, some Halloween images, it also includes non-Halloween images making it a great stamp set to add to your collection for use all year long.

I have seen so many adorable cards created with this set, but when asked to design a create and take for a friend's event filled with creative minded consultants, I wanted to highlight other possibilities....so, I created a Picture My Life card!  The finished PML card size is 4" x 6" - just the right size for a vertical pocket.  Of course, if you are not a PML lover (and why exactly is that?), you can adapt the PML card to a greeting card, a tag, or an embellishment on a scrapbooking layout.  


Want to create your own 'Owloween Picture My Life Cards?  I will be offering a class on Saturday, September 27th at 10am at my Lend-A-Paw crop.  The class will be open to all clients, even if they are not attending the crop as croppers.  Additional card designs that will be taught and class details will be available soon!  

While you anticipate this owl-errific workshop, make sure to order you own What A Hoot? Stamp set.  You can purchase the stamp set for $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase.  Click here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment