Sunday, August 10, 2014

Picture My Life - 25 Day Challenge. Day 5.

Continuing with my 25 Day Picture My Life Challenge, this is a little 3" x 3" card that I created.  It is the perfect size for a "lunch box note" that I love to send in my kid's lunches to school or tied with a ribbon on a plate of brownies for a "happy" gift for a neighbor or friend.  The card was created using a 3" x 4" PML card cropped down to 3" x 3" and little strips of additional PML cards (leftovers) to embellish.  The Gold bling added just enough of that extra touch.  The stamp is one of our new little stamps and such a cute phrase!


Picture My Life Cards used:


Supplies used:  Seaside Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program (Z2020), Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985), Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Pad (Z2118), Gems Sequins Assortment (Z2012), Corner Rounder (Z1912) and My Happy Stamp Set (M1045).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion!  During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment