Thursday, August 7, 2014

Picture My Life - 25 Day Challenge. Day 2.

The second piece of artwork for my Picture My Life 25 day challenge is this thank you spinner card. You might be asking... "Picture My Life cards....where?" and that would be my thought as well at first glance.  But if you look closely the Sorbet pattern design is actually a Picture My Life Card.  The pattern is the same as that in the paper pack, however the PML version is a much smaller design and thus much happier for a card.  This particular spinner card design is my favorite because it requires little paper but gives a great wow factor!  The strips are 3/4" x 2 1/2" so a great way to use up your scraps--whether they be PML or paper scraps. The finished card size is 5" x 7".  As in the layout I shared yesterday, I also used the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals (Glacier) paper - I like the softness of the paper and the glossed pattern burst.    


Picture My Life Card Used: (showing back and front sides)


You will note that I used the crab card in my layout yesterday however it was cut down to make a photo mat.  This design that I used for the Spinner card was a great way to use the scrap that I cut away from the mat!  Think outside of the box!  I have a little Ziploc bag that I keep in my PML box for each of the Collection's scraps and I go back and use them!  They are so cute--why not??


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion!  During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment