Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Introducing Brushed!

Brushed is one of our new paper collections that was introduced in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book- it is a delight of bright colors and beautiful floral prints.  The My Stickease are actually vellum which makes their versatility even more attractive--their colors Pop with color when added to White Daisy cardstock as illustrated below, but they also are somewhat transparent so they will allow the colors or patterns underneath the sticker to show though.  The assortment is composed of 8 metal flowers all being self adhesive. They are flat enough to add to scrapbooking layouts if desired and they really make a project or card stand out!  I can imagine that I will go through quite a few of these adorable little embellishments!




This being said, I wanted to share some of the artwork that I created this weekend with the Brushed collection.  I attended a friend's event that was Hawaiian themed and Brushed was one of her featured papers--the bright, vibrant colors worked beautifully with her theme! I wanted to create a little thank you for two of the attendees and decided to go with Barb's theme and use the Brushed collection.

These are the card and the candy boxes that I made.  The vellum My Sitckease were beautiful on White Daisy cardstock so I adhered the stickease to the cardstock and then cut out the hand made embellishments.






Happy Creating and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment