Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fall-tabulous Open House!

Last weekend, I had my local Open House with some of my local customers.  If you have not been to one of my Open Houses before, I love doing these because it is my chance to hold a customer appreciation event while showcasing the new product.  My customers are welcome to come and go as they please and I have creative projects for them to create while they are at the event.  My customers receive tickets for completing the projects and for other tasks and I offer exclusive event only specials as my thank you for spending the afternoon with me, and my Close To My Heart business.  

That being said, this year, I will be holding a second Open House for my long distance customers, and customers who were not able to attend, via a private Facebook Group: In All Sassiness Scrapbooking Group.  The group is open to all of my customers and can be found on Facebook!  Simply send me a "request to join" and I will add you to the group.  Over the course of the next two weeks, I will be posting new products, along with their features, benefits and usage tips.  You will have the opportunity to ask questions as well.  I will also be posting details of the create and takes that we created and you will have the opportunity to receive these free with the qualifying purchase, or purchase them outright as a class kit. My exclusive Fall-tabulous specials will also be posted and available to this group!  I would love for you to join us for what promises to be a great event!

These are the creative projects that we created:

Close To My Heart has introduced a new type of card kit called "Cut Above" in four designs.  These kits are perfect to create quick cards as ALL of the pieces are pre-cut for you!  How simple does that make life?  What is better is that the stamp set is sold separately!  Why the excitement with this concept?  This means that you can order, and re-order the cards as many times as you want/need without ordering the stamp set each time.  Such a fantastic idea!  The partnering stamp set, when ordered separately, can then be mixed and matched with the various Cut Above Kits, as well as other projects.  Love, love, love it!  That being said, we created all four of the Cut Above kits at my Open House.  The Birthday and Thank You cards, the customers made for themselves, and the Holiday Card and Christmas Card kits, they made to send to our Troops this Christmas.

Featuring the You Mean the World To Me Stamp Set (B1467)
Ink:  Glacier.  (Z2641)

Featuring the You Mean the World to Me stamp set (B1467)
Ink:  White Daisy (Z2163)

You Mean the World To Me Stamp Set
To illustrate the versatility of the Cut Above coordinating stamp sets, we created a Cricut cut tag that also used the same stamp set.  The tag was cut out of the Chalk It Up paper collection.  Ink Color:  Black


Featuring Merriest Christmas stamp (B1468)
Ink: Ruby (Z2170)

Merriest Christmas stamp set

The next project that we created were the Cut Above Treat Kits.  These are similar to the cards in that the kits are pre-cut for you.  Simply assemble and fill with the treat of your choice!  A simple solution for neighbor gifts, classroom gifts or favors!  I have so many ideas for these little guys!  The kits come in two styles - a Halloween and a Christmas and the stamp set was designed compliment either set.  We did the Halloween bags.

Featuring Sweet Salutations Stamp Set (B1466)
Inks:  Slate (Z2173) and Thistle (Z2640)

Sweet Salutations Stamp Set

Switching gears, we turned to creating spinner cards!  I love these cards!  They create a surprise-delight when opened by the recipient.  These particular cards featured our new Pink Shimmer Trim, the Whimsy Fundamental Paper Collection, our new ShinHan Markers, Purple Glitter Gems (Z1936) and the adorable Blooming Heart single stamp set (M1039)  I showcased the same card with two color choices.


And finally, we created a two-page layout with the Seaside Paper Collection.  The participants also choose a 4" x 6" Picture My Life Card (which are on promotion this month) to use on their layout.  Because of the design of this particular layout, they could choose a vertical or horizontal card and either could work.  I will be featuring the details of this layout later this month here on my blog.


Make sure to join my Facebook group, In All Sassiness Scrapbooking Group, if you would like to learn how to make these projects, to order your own class kit for all of the Create and Takes, or to earn it for free!  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment