Sunday, June 8, 2014

Princess for a day...

Usually this a title that is reserved for my little girl Abby, as she is quite our little princess, but today I felt like I was the princess!  My fabulous scrapbookers surprised me with the most amazing pink roses and a beautiful cake to celebrate my earning Directorship with Close To My Heart this past week at my crop.  I was both surprised and touched!!!  I am indeed blessed to have the customers that I have: they are so wonderful to me, are the biggest part of my why and my success!  They are truly the "wind beneath my wings" and I love each of them dearly!  So my never ending thank you to each of my of Broadway Sassy Scrappers for being a part of my life; for letting me be a part of your life and for celebrating this special achievement with me!  You are so remarkable!



No comments:

Post a Comment