Thursday, June 26, 2014

Leadership Day! Fabulous moments!

Wheew!  We have been on a worldwide of a day here at Convention!  Yesterday was Leadership Day and filled with the most awesome memories starting with a VIP Breakfast with Goody and friends, a day of inspirational speakers (esp. my dear friend Barb Carrico!), and ending with an evening of celebration with my Scattered Hearts team at my up-line's Team Meeting!!!  I am so blessed to have Close To My Heart in my life!  The relationships and friendships that I have made have been absolutely amazing!  I am truly the most blessed gal!!  

 VIP Character Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen - with Sandy and Jillene!

...and Debbie and Barb!

 I found a sweet childhood friend!

FINALLY, my Director's badge!

My fabulous mentor, roommate and dear friend Barb!

 My name badge!  So much happy!

My Scattered Hearts team badge!  
Created in what else??  Studio J!  Love that awesome program!

"It is so a Tonia S./Tonya S. thing!"  With Tonia! 
 Love how our friendship has grown across the years and miles!

How fun! Thanks Tina for making us all Queens for the night!  
Your special touches AMAZE me!


Scattered Hearts "Buckeye Queens!"-
Deb, Chris, Tonia and me!

Love this picture with Alex!  

Love!  

Heart!!  Heart!  Heart!

Want to be in on the fun next year!  Our convention is in mid-July and will be back here at Disneyland and I would love for you to join me!!  E-mail me for more details on joining my team and making it happen!  My e-mail address is: inallsassiness@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment