Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ivy Lane Cards - featuring the Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go!

Close To My Heart has this fabulous program called the Workshop On the Go.  The kits come with a colored instruction guide, an exclusive stamp set, most usually exclusive embellishments, the materials to create the cards and the card bases and envelopes.  They are always amazing!  I taught this workshop - my style - with a few alterations a few weeks ago for my card club.  The colors of Cocoa and Hollyhock really popped the design in the patterned papers and I L-O-V-E the Gold Shimmer Trim!  It is fantastic!  Below, are my "tweaked" cards that we created.





The Ivy Lane Card Workshop On the Go may be purchased in it's entirely (15 cards - 3 each of 5 designs) on my website here for $24.95.

 or you can purchase the kit I taught in class which is two each of four designs with just the needed supplies.  These are pre-stamped and pre-cut for your convenience. This kit is $10 and you can add the stamp set for $10 if desired.  Details may be found on the In All Sassiness Designs Page here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment