Thursday, March 27, 2014

31 Days of Studio J -My Way. Tip 9. Creating a Halloween layout with non-Halloween papers.

The next Studio J project I want to share is a layout of my little girl at one of her Daisy Meetings.  The girls painted a cauldron and signs for a Halloween party.  I loved using the paper Laughing Lola with the pictures because even though the paper was not Halloween, the dark purples lended to the Halloween colors.  LOVED the end results!

To see an the layout in a larger window, click on the photo and it will open in a larger window.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio J - My Way Promotion.
When you purchase 30 two-page spreads (layouts or photo collections) in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here to do so) and utilize the "Studio J-My Way" link at check out and you may choose an Album for free!  You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will preview later this month. Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style and quality.  To take advantage of this offer, orders much be linked to myself as the consultant, use the "Studio-J My Way link" and made between March 1-March 31st.  Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of albums and I will have that sent right out to you.  This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan,  This offer may be repeated with every 30 two-page spreads or photo options purchased
.

No comments:

Post a Comment