Saturday, February 15, 2014

What does the fox say about CTMH's new Spring Idea Book?

I am sure my kids could sing every word, but in short, he LOVES it!  This was the theme of my Spring Open House last weekend and based around CTMH's adorable Wild About Love, February Stamp of the Month.  Attendees created the adorable layout below (although I don't think anyone except me used my oh so creative title!  lol) and left the open house ready to attach their pictures!  The little foxes and the soft colors lend the layout to be perfect for a baby layout or a love layout...the possibilities are truly up to you.  

Not able to make it to my Open House?  No worries, I have some extra kits.  You can hop over to my In All Sassinessess Designs Kits Page and purchase one, or any of my other class kits there.

Full spread.  To see any of the pictures in a larger window, click on the image itself.

Title is cut with the Cricut.

Single fox accent.  Adhered on 3-d foam tape.

Fox Duo below journaling space.

Left Page

Right Page

The supplies used to create this layout were the new Balloon Ride paper, the Bronze Shimmer Trim, the Tan and Brown Sparkle Assortment, Saddle Exclusive Ink Pad, Sorbet Exclusive Ink Pad and the Scallop Round Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment