Thursday, January 9, 2014

So let's showcase Nicholas...

So earlier in the week, I shared Gabriel, my 7 year old's treats for his classmates, and tonight, I thought I would showcase my oldest son, Nicholas' treats that he made. These were not original by any means, in fact we found about 20 variations on Pinterest, but, we made it out own using Close To My Heart products (because of course, we love them so much!).

We created a snowman using a full size Hershey bar.  For the body, we used White Daisy cardstock trimmed to fit.  This was gently rolled, but not creased or folded, to the back where it was adhered with Tombow.  Next, he cut hats out of the Black Shimmer Paper and attached them with Glue Dots.  He made scarves out of the Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape and used a variety of  Liquorice Opaques and Sparkles for the buttons and faces.   



No comments:

Post a Comment