Monday, January 20, 2014

January Make and take...and just in time!

Tomorrow, if the weather forecasts are correct, we might just be "walking in a wonderland" so I thought I would share my make and take for this weekends crop for my attendees so they can take pictures during the snow, or stay inside where it is dry and warm, and locate pictures from previous snows.  Your choice of course.

To see a larger image of the layout, click on the layout and it will open up in a larger window.

Full spread.

Left side.

Right side.

Details.

To create this layout I used: X7175B Frosted Paper Pack, Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim, Z1812 Small Sparkle Flourishes, Z1752 Small Sparkles, Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  The layout design was taken from 9042 Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2.  

The photograph sizes are:  (six) 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (matted on Whisper) and (five) 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" that are positioned where the Colonial White squares are holding their places.  

No comments:

Post a Comment