Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Specials of Christmas - Day 9

So how much adhesive did you use in your projects yesterday?  Here at my house...well we used...9 double rolls of foam tape, 7 Mini Glue Dot Dispensers and 28 TomBow Dispensers!  Yes, sounds like a Christmas song!  

So today, I am switching gears to personalization.  And today I am featuring Close To My Heart's Dimensional Element Monograms available in letters A-Z.  They are sadly retiring so here if your chance to stock up! The Letters are $3.25 each and I will be offering them today for buy 4 get 1 free ($14.75) or if you are in need of lots of letters, buy 12 and get 4 free.  ($44.25)  


These would be great to decorate for ornaments, to monogram a package or a card and of course for your scrapbooking pages and projects!

This offer is exclusive through Independent Close To My Heart Consultant Tonya Sheridan. To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and include your selections.  I will then send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website or you can send a PayPal Payment to: sassycrops@gmail.com.  Indicate your selections in the payment note.  Today's "Day 9 Special" is valid until 9am on Friday, Dec.14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment