Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Specials

Each year I delight in offering a special countdown to Christmas sale to my customers.  And each year I tweak it to add a little more suspense and fun.  This year, I will be doing 12 days of Christmas Specials-- one each day-- that will begin today, December 3rd and continue on until the 14th which will still allow delivery time for items if they are purchased for gifts.  I will post each day's special, and on some days, some corresponding artwork, here on my blog.  I will post the special by 9am and it will be valid until 9am the following day.  To take advantage of that day's specific special, follow the directions in the sale post or if you have questions, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Each time you participate your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate that can be used in the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book when in launches February 1st.  

Day 1 - Christmas Special.  Purchase three Paper Packets and receive fourth Paper Packet for free and/or purchase three packs of cardstock and receive a fourth pack for free.
Special Pricing (includes tax and shipping):
Paper Packs (4 packs total):   $33.95 for local customers, $36.50 for long distant customers.
Cardstock packs (4 packs total):  $48.50 for local customers, $51.00 for long distant customers.

This offer is exclusive through Independent Close To My Heart Consultant Tonya Sheridan.  To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and include your selections.  I will then send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website.

Click here to see the paper collections.  Click here to see the cardstock colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment