Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Artbooking is not just for scrapbookers...

Although I admit, it is most definitely a scrapbookers COMPLETE DREAM Cricut Cartridge, Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cricut cartridge is also fantastic for card makers!  For this month's Christmas Card Club, I partnered four of my very favorites products from CTMH: Artbooking, the beautiful Frosted paper collection, the whimsical Polar Bear Holiday Stamp Set and of course Bling!  And the result was quite cheered on in my household (if you are just starting to follow me, we have a Polar Bear expert, advocate and lover in our home!).  See what you think!  To see enlarged images, simply click on the photograph and it will open in a new window.




Chevron detail.  (LOVE the way this aligns with the patterned paper)!


Snowflake detail.


Product used:  Slate and Whisper Exclusive Ink Pads and Cardstock, Whisper and Sky Alcohol Ink Markers, 3-d Foam Tape, Silver Shimmer Tape, Polar Bear Holiday Stamp Set, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Glitter Sparkles (from the Frosted WTG), Level 2 Frosted Paper Pack.

Want to join me for my class?  The class is open to all!  We meet the 1st Tuesday of the month (which is tomorrow (9-3-13) from 6: 15-9:00PM at the Hill's in Broadway.  Seats are still available so you can email me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com to register.  Cost is $10.00.  Can't make it?  But really want to create these cards, kits are available for $10.  Add $3 for shipping if applicable. For kits, all images are pre-cut and pre-stamped and a color instruction guide is included. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards! Frosted is my favorite paper pack and I love how you used Artbooking to create lots of fun detail.

    ReplyDelete