Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tween Dream Pop Layout

Introducing a new Tween/kids class that I just couldn't wait to share!  

The class, Good-bye Summer! will be Sunday, August 25th from 1:30-3:30 at the Plains Community Center in Timberville.  The cost is $5.

This will be such a great chance to spend an afternoon with your child or tween before they head back to school.


Create a layout remembering "10 Things I love..."...could be in general or what you were summer lovin' this summer.  This bright colored layout will help you remember the moments that were/are special.

All pieces are pre-cut to maximize creating time.  Supplies needed:  adhesive of choice and 3-d foam tape.  Adding photos and journaling at the class is optional.

Exclusive Good-bye Summer Kits are available to adults as well!  Would be a great layout to add to a siblings/grandchild's book! Or, I will have additional "quick" hassle free layouts that adults can work on while their child/tween creates their layouts.  Additional kits will vary in price. 

Note: this class can also be purchased in kit form, or as a class for slumber parties, tween parties, Girl Scout, 4-H or church groups!  E-mail me for details at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

Please register 24 hours in advance so that I can have a kit pre-cut for you.


Note:  To see more of the details of the layouts, simply click on the layout and they will open larger in a new window.

I hope you can join me!  To register, simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Please register 24 hours in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment