Monday, August 12, 2013

Final Layout from the Contention Album Contest

Tonight I wanted to share my 5th and final layout that I submitted in the Album Contest from Close To My Heart's National Convention this past summer.  The layout features pinwheels that were cut from the Artiste' Cricut Cartridge which add a flair to any piece of artwork that they are adorned to.  I also used the Avonlea Paper Pack and Canvas My Stickease (now retired), the Wooden Seaside Shapes (now retired), Slate Polka Dot Ribbon, and various Dimensional Elements.  I love the way this layout turned out because to me, it is a timeless layout...simplistic design, with classy embellishments so that the focal point is truly the photographs.  I felt that the Avonlea papers worked well with the photographs especially with the incorporation of the shades of greys as they really brought out the rocks.   

To see larger images of the layouts, simply click on the layouts and they will open in a new window.







No comments:

Post a Comment