Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The opportunity of a lifetime - becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant or Hobbyest

Know anyone who might have an interested in becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant?  
Maybe you yourself?  
If so, then right now is the time to join my team!

With the struggling that some companies within the scrapbooking industry have experienced recently, Close To My Heart has stood strong and is committed to continuing to be a leader in Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting industry.  They are a debt-free company run by themselves and have their consultants's and customers best interest at heart.  I would love to answer your questions about becoming a consultant or even being a Hobbyist-Consultant.  There are so many options!  

Our new Fall/Winter 2013 Consultant is now available for $49.00 (plus shipping and tax) and it is an amazing value!  The set is 70% off the price that you would pay in the Idea Book so right away you have instant savings.  The kits are also shipping now which means that you will receive your new product long weeks before it is even available to purchase for customers.  You can also purchase the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge as soon as your application is approved and receive a 22% discount on the cartridge and anything else you choose to purchase!  Such a win, WIN, WIN opportunity!  And for joining my team, the Hearts with Sass in the month of July, I will also have a "jump-start" gift valued at $60 that you will receive upon submitting your first $150 in sales.

As your team leader, and coach, I will be starting up a Business Builders conference call that will take place over the next six months which will give you the foundation to have and run a successful Close To My Heart business.  E-mail me with any questions that you might have to: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I would love to help you with them!


Just look at what is included:  

CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT ESSENTIALS KIT INCLUDE:

Everything to meet your crafting and career needs. Approximately $155 in retail value!
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125)
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (W2026)
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105)
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190)
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556)
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563)
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)

Ready to join me?  Use the link below to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment