Friday, January 25, 2013

La Belle Vie Workshop On The Go - My Style

In my opinion, the best thing about scrapbooking with CTMH's Workshop On The Go's is that I can create them my way!  A tweak here and a tweak there and the layout can have a completely different feel.  For my layout, I chose to substitute the bases where Close To My Heart had a patterned paper to a solid black.  And in the alternate layout (bonus layout), I did exactly the opposite: CTMH had a solid cardstock as the base which I switched to a pattered paper.  Love, love, love it! 
 
For January's Workshop On The Go Club, we will be using the La Belle Vie and I have to share a secret...this was not my favorite paper pack from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.  The french flair...it just didn't shout to me from the rooftops...but then I played with it...and NOW, I can't get enough of it!  I pulled the colors and the pattern papers that attracted me and created, created, created~!  Funny how that happens! 
 
The La Belle Vie Workshop is still available from Close To My Heart until January 31st, or while supplies last.  You can use this link and order your own set here.  Or, I have a few WTG kits left, as well as a paper pack or two.  Feel free to e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com
 
My Club's WTG class will be this week in Broadway.  If you would like details on the time and place, send me an e-mail.  We are pretty flexible and can arrange to class to coincide with your time schedule as well. 
 
My full spread creation with the WTG.
 
Left side.
 
Right side.
Here is the original layout design from Close To My Heart.
 
And this is my version of the alternate layout.  I used the Artiste' Cricut Cartridge to create the cute title.  And for the record, these pictures are from my husband's 40th birthday!  I'm still in my 30's!  (Just don't tell my kids...they think I am still 29!  :)
 
Left Side.
 
Right Side.

To see the La Belle Vie Workshop on the Go Flyer, and all that is included, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment