Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Aren't the gears so cool? Artiste' special and new class announced!

 
I have received so many e-mails and comments about the Cricut cut gears used in my two most recent layouts, "Polar Roller" and "Holy Derby Batman!" that I have decided to "Gear Up" and offer a special promotion in conjunction with the release of Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!  So, all you Cricut lovers let's get this Idea Book into Gear!
 
Beginning at 12:01am on February 1, 2013 and continuing through Friday, February 8th at 11:58 PM when you purchase the Artiste' Cricut Cartridge ($112.21 after shipping and tax) I will add $25 of new Close To My Heart product to your order for free! The free product must be selected at the the time that the cartridge is ordered.  Use this to add the fun new Later Sk8er Paper Pack, the Blue and Green Epoxy Bubbles and the coordinating In Gear Stamp set (so you can Cricut cut the gears, then stamp a coordinating image on them) or choose something else that suits your rugged, or sassy, style.  The choice is yours!  You can will be able to view the entire new Idea Book on my website on February 1st at:  www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan. And if you don't have your very own copy of the Idea Book, I will also add one to your order for free!
 
To take advantage of this awesome "Gear Up" savings, orders should be e-mail directly to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will send you an invoice that you can pay with any debit or credit card and then your order will be sent directly to your home.  I can also accept Personal Checks or cash however for non-local customers, I will need to wait for the check to clear before I can ship your order. 
 
So Gear Up and let's get the Idea Book release party started!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have also decided because of the numerous requests that I have received to offer a class for these two layouts that I will offer it in the form of a kit for my clients as a part of my Sassfully Chirping Cricut Class Series.  In the kit, you will receive:
 
J-Pegs with color photos and detailed step-by-step instructions to create both of the layouts.
a set of Blue and Green Epoxy Bubbles ($3.95)
a package of 3-d foam tape (5.95)
Later Sk8er Paper Pack ($9.95)
Later Sk8er My Stickease ($4.95)
pre-cut gears and gear borders
Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes ($4.95)
Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet (5.95)
2 Pieces of Outdoor Denim Cardstock ($1.20)
1 piece of bulk Later Sk8er Paper ($0.75)
Shipping and tax.
 
Class kit:  $45.00. 
 
Note:  You will have ample supplies left over to complete at least one more additional layout, cards and or other projects.  Note:  the titles are not included in the cost of the kit.  If you would like your title cut out for you (as in the Batmobile layout), please indicate the size and title when  placing your order and I will be glad to cut it for you and include it in your kit at no additional cost.
 
If you would like to combine this exclusive class kit with the purchase of the Artiste' cartridge promotion above, you may do so and then just pay the $20 difference.
 
Add ons -
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink Pad - Participant cost:  $4.00.
Dimensional Elements Monograms Sets - Participant cost:  $2.50 each.
 

 
This kit is eligible for my Sassy On-Line Club.
 
For my local customers, I will offering this as the Sassyfully Chirping Cricut Class for February.  The class will be on Saturday, February 23rd from 10-2:30PM in Broadway.  The A light lunch will be served.  To ensure that enough class materials are available, please register by February 10th.  Additional kits may be available after this date however they are not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment