Saturday, December 15, 2012

the Sassy Twelve Days of A Scrapbooking Christmas Special - Day 2

On the 2nd Sassy Day of a Scrapbooking Christmas, my consultant offered me:
Close To My Heart's new Rub -on Tool for $9.00.  With a regular price of $9.95 plus shipping and tax, that is a savings of $2.27. 

The rub-on tool is perfect for those intricate, and sometimes, stubborn rub-ons and for creating rub-on bliss!  I just received mine and L-O-V-E it as I am sure you will too!

Currently, the Pear and a Partridge are my very favorite rub-ons.  I love the color burst and the touch of glitter!  Here are a few pieces of artwork that I have created with the Pear and Partridge Rub-ons!  If you would like to add a set of the Pear and Partridge Rub-ons to today's special on the rub on tool, you can do so for just $4.50 (a savings of $1.15). 


 
To take advantage of this offer, simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or use the PayPal link below. 

Rub-on tool


This 2nd day of Christmas special is available until midnight on Saturday, December 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment