Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sassy 12 Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas - Day 9

On the 9th Day of Christmas, my consultant offered me:  all scrapbooking adhesive...buy 2 get 1 free!
 
This includes:  Liquid Glass, 3-d Foam (an absolute must), Tombow, and Glue Dots.  Note:  the least expensive item is the free item.  However if you purchase 2 sets of the same items (for i.e. three items at 7.95 and three items at 4.95), you will receive one from each price point free.
 
To take advantage of this offer, e-mail me your selections to:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.
 
For this mornings artwork, I thought I would share my daughter Abby's Christmas Card that she made for her friends and teachers at school.  I let each of my children choose the stamp set that they wanted to use and the paper they wanted it to go with--then we preceded to create the cards together.  The finished card size was 2 1/4" x 3 1/2".  The paper collection is Pear and a Partridge (still loving this paper pack!).  The stamp is the retired Merry Pursuits.  The sparkle brads are from the Pear and Partridge Card Workshop On The Go and she used her own shade of pink to color her elves.  The little elf is popped up on foam tape. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment