Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sassy 12 Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas - Day 5

On the 5th Day of Christmas, my consultant offered me:  3 packs of bright and cheery brads (neutrals are included too as to not leave them out) for $14.00.  A savings of $2.93.
 
Close To My Heart is retiring all of their brad packs at the end of January, or when their supply is depleted, so the time to stock up is now.  Many will want to check their "stash" to see what colors they are in need of!  Colors packs available:  Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Basics.
Bonus deal:  Purchase 2 sets of the 3/$14 and receive a free pack of the also retiring Designer Shimmer Brads--flat and elegants sheer brads in three blinging sizes. (a $5.65 value).
 
To take advantage of the brads stock-up sale, e-mail me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com or use the PayPal links below.
 

Brads Stock Up Sale


This morning my little Gabey was feeling pretty rotten with a cold.  Right as he rushed out the door he realized that he couldn't find his Polar Bear hand sanitizer.  The bus was coming around the corner and he had to leave before he found it.  He left in tears.  A few minutes later, I found it in the hutch where he must have set it down to do something.  I put it in a little baggie with his chap stick and a few folded tissues and planned to drop it off at school for him.  Then I decided on a whim to make him a little card to put him in the bag.  I am hoping it will make him smile and make his day a little better.  For those that don't know Gabriel, he is VERY (very being the understatement) passionate about Polar Bears so I chose to make him a little Polar Bear card and since I was featuring brads today, I included two White Daisy brads from the Basic Brad Assortment.
 



To see a larger version of the card, simply click on the card itself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment