Monday, November 12, 2012

Bubble Bath Cuties!

I am not a Creme' Brulee lover, but in the context of Close To My Heart's fall paper collection Clementine, I love the color!  And wouldn't you know, it coordinates beautifully with the absolutely-hard-to-match/coordinate with-bathroom tubs that all my children seem to have had their pictures taken in!  Once I found how beautifully the paper collection, and the Creme' Brulee color went with my mom's bath tub, I decided to do a layout for both boys.  And, I must say, that in Studio J, this is so easy as you only have to upload the pictures in to the project once and wallah! you can use the same pictures in as many layouts as you desire.  Love, love, love it!  For the layouts below, I created the top layout for Gabriel and the lower layout for Nicholas.
 

To see larger images of the layouts, simple click on the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment