Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 days of Thanksgiving

As November begins, and with all that has happened over the last week with Sandy, I cannot help but count my many blessings, because even though I have had my own personal struggles, I have so many things to be thankful.  I have been inspired by my friend Lori who counts her blessings out loud each year and I thought I would take this opportunity to share them. 

Day 1 - I am thankful for my faith, for my Lord, and His sacrifices for me.  I am thankful that I have His love, His care, and for His watchful eye upon me.

Day 2- I am thankful for my husband who has been supportive of me, my dreams, and of our family.  I am thankful that I married my very best friend and that my children have been blessed with the most amazing father. 

To see a larger view of the layout, click on the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment