Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 23

 
I have gotten behind in posting my layouts this week as I have been under the weather much of the week.  So please bare with me as I post "belated" layouts.

Day 23 – Today, the day after Thanksgiving, I am grateful for my three very special women who were the most amazing of role models to me as a child, a young girl, and even now as a woman: my Great Aunts Margie, Cleo, and Mama Dot .  I am thankful for them just being them,  for loving me unconditionally and for making me feel like I was the most special girl in their world. I have precious memories of Maude letting me have the first biscuit, strolling the gardens with Mama Dot for that perfect tomato, or waiting at the window for Margie to arrive on Christmas morning.  Through their love and generosity they illustrated  to me the type of woman I have aspired to become and were the namesake of my daughter Abigail Kniceley.  And although most of my aunts are now with our Heavenly Father, and I miss them dearly, I will never forget them and will continue to celebrate their legacy with my children. 

To see a larger view of the layout, click the layout itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment