Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 22

Day 22 – I am thankful for time spent with family.  As my brother shared at dinner this evening, our family has been through many trials and heartaches in the past year, but here we all are on Thanksgiving together – with food on our tables, warm homes to stay in and family to help keep us strong.  I am thankful to be reminded that despite the challenging times, we have each other and have so very much to still be thankful for.
I created the above layout for my 30 Days of Thanksgiving but then decided that I liked it so much that I would duplicate the layout, just changing the words, and print copies out for each of my children and my niece Addison.

To see the layouts in a larger window, click the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment