Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - day 13

Day 13 – I am thankful for my precious little niece Addison: such a delightful little girl who fills the room with sunshine the moment she enters.  She brings me an abundance of joy and happiness and I cherish each moment we share.  I am forever blessed to be her “Auntie”. 
 

To see a larger image of the layouts, simply click on the layouts.
 
I found that I loved the top layout of my favorite niece so much (ok, well, she is my only niece but that is not the point!) that I decided to "tweak" the layout and create a second one to give Addison for her scrapbook.  Love that Studio J enables me to do so!  When creating this layout, I chose my favorite three photos and used them in color and then all of the supporting photos who clashed the paper or featured pictures etc. I changed to sepia tones.  Love, love, love it!  This is actually one of my favorite layouts that I have created in a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment